Data Processing Agreement
We will have access to your customer data for support purposes only. This includes:
- We will treat your data in accordance with instructions from you.
- All our employees and subcontractors have signed an NDA and will not use your data for any other purpose than stated here and are obliged to process your data in accordance with this agreement only.
- We and all our subcontractors take any measures necessary to ensure that your data is processed securely.
- We may use sub processors to process your data, in which case we will have agreements with them limiting them to use your data in the same way as defined in this agreement. Our sub processors are listed at www.funnelbud.com/en/gdpr. We may at any time add new sub processors to the list and you may object against which ones we use.
- We may transfer personal data on a global basis as necessary to provide services in this agreement. We shall ensure that such transfers are made in compliance with GDPR regulations. We shall not transfer personal data to any country outside Europe unless they provide an adequate level of protection as per applicable data protection laws, unless the recipient takes such measures as are necessary to ensure the transfer is in compliance with applicable Data Protection Laws. Such measures may include being covered by a suitable framework or other legally adequate transfer mechanism recognized by the relevant authorities or courts as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data, or has achieved binding corporate rules or executed appropriate standard contractual clauses in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws. You provide us with a general mandate to enter into such standard contractual clauses to ensure the transfer is made in compliance with applicable Data Protection Laws.
- We will supply you with your data or edit/delete your data upon request in accordance with the requirements in the GDPR law.
- If your data is breached in any way, we will help your data controller fulfill their responsibilities as it relates to your data with us.
FunnelBud cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses caused by the handling of your data, within FunnelBud or across any systems you give us access to from time to time as required to perform our contracted work.
Our sub processors
What information do we save and why?
We can collect information when you interact with our site, mails and social media posts, or if we interact with you in-person. We do this in order to provide relevant information about our services and customer service, for business purposes.
If you have any questions about the data we have, you can contact us via the form at the bottom of this page.
How long will we save the information?
Our system automatically stops sending you information if you don't have any meaningful interaction with us for 13 months. After that, we clear all information about you from our system, unless you are a customer in which case we need to save the data for administrative purposes.
How do we protect the information?
Information is stored in secure Privacy Shield-certified (EU-approved) Google and Amazon-servers, via our CRM system SharpSpring. Only relevant people can access the information, all of whom are obliged to keep it confidential. In special cases, and only with your approval, we may share information about you with our content partners content partners whom we work with to provide specific services to you.
Cookies are small text files saved in your unit when you visit a site, in order to give you a better user experience (for example remember information you have already filled into forms and make certain things load faster). Web Beacons is a similar technology that works according to the same principles.
Our site with the domain *.funnelbud.com uses SharpSpring, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn cookies.
SharpSpring is our CRM system which we use to communicate with our potential and existing customers. SharpSpring creates cookies with the following names on our sites:
You can ask us to delete data about you, send the data to you, or ask a question to our Data Controller (Yusuf Young) by submitting the form below: